Workouts and exercise!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Workouts and exercise!

Post  audrey on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:39 am

I was thinking we needed a workout thread...

So, at the moment i'm really loving yoga, but i never get around to doing any cardio, because i hate jogging infront of people Neutral

so i was wondering what your exercise routines are, what your favourite type of exercise is, and what you say to yourself to push harder!

also share your favourite workout songs etc.

audrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Workouts and exercise!

Post  ellen on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:03 pm

I don't like jogging in front of people either, except i'm fine at the gym! But when people who aren't working out are around i get reallyyyy self-conscious. Try jogging at night or early morning at 5ish Smile That's what I do and I find it so relaxing with no-one around Smile

I find setting little goals for myself as I exercise on a machine really push me, but i'm quite competitive anyway. Like I'll say "Just one more km" and then i'll get there and have some energy left so I'll do it again Smile then again this is coming from the girl who fainted at the gym 2 days ago... so maybe don't push to that point Neutral
ellen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mew on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:46 pm

I am a believer that exercise should be fun!... So I horseback ride, which is an amazing workout. In the summer when I didnt have school I was riding 4 horses per day- but now I only have time to ride 1-2 hrs, 3 days per week. SO I have started jogging again (there is an exercise room in my apt building that is always empty). Also I LOVE hot yoga, but I feel like I need to be in slightly better shape... And I do a bit of weight lfting for muscle tone: I get exercises from fitness magazines.

mew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:25 am

i hate sport. shit. what to do?
Kira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  audrey on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Kira wrote:i hate sport. shit. what to do?

I pretty much have the same problem...
yoga is the only thing i really enjoy but that doesnt burn much...

audrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I love to exercise... guess it's good... I do interval training on the treadmill (light jogg and run sprints), that way I don't get bored... love indoor cycling, it's great for toning you legs (just don't overeat because they can get huge and muscular, you don't want that) ...and I do pilates to keep my muscles strong! I find it very relaxing!

Mary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top